Sunday 29 July 2012

Powermeal A Week Challenge - Pizza!!

So again apologies for not making last weeks post!

However I have something yummy for you.......PIZZA!! Thats actually reasonably good for you!

One of my favourite meals is pizza but as we all know the stuff from dominos and pizza hut is not the best healthy eating option, so when I have a pizza craving this is what I make...

Ingredients (makes 2 pizzas, adjust accordingly for the amount of people needed to feed):

2 wholemeal wraps

4 tablespoons of tomato puree

1 handful of spinach

3 larges closed cup mushrooms

2 cooked chicken breasts

1 handful of low fat mozzarella cheese

2 tsp mixed herbs


Preheat your oven to gas mark 6, 400F, or 200c

Meanwhile spread the tomato puree onto the wrap, and top with the chicken, spinach, mushrooms, cheese and herbs. (These are the ingredients I like, but play around and find what you find most delicious!)


Bang it in the oven for about 10 mins, until crisp and golden...

....and boom, a healthy, quick, easy alternative to unhealthy pizza which is just as delicious!

Would also be great fun to do with kids, let me know how you get on, ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment