Friday 20 July 2012

Blogger it is...

So general feedback is that you guys prefer blogger to tumblr....so I think I'm going to mainly use blogger.

So today has been a pretty good day fitness and nutrition wise. I started the day off with a breakfast smoothie, I made it in a vlog a while back  
 
The smoothie was originally from oxygen magazine although I can't find it on the website!

I was up early as I had to drop my sister and her friend to the airport (she's off to spain the lucky so and so!)








As I was in Exeter I decided to take the opportunity to go for a run there for a bit of a change of scenery, I ran around the quay and although it was cloudy it was lovely!


I continued with my training using the Runtraining app on the iPhone as I did in last weeks vlog  
I've used many running apps and this has to be one of my faves! Its great if you're just starting out and are aiming for a race like I am. It has lots of great features, may have to do another vlog to show it more! 
My stats for my run today aren't as good as last time my avg pace was 14.53/mi today whereas last time it was 13.29/mi, I'm not sure why? If anything the route today was easier as it was flat! Maybe it was because I didn't have my running partner with me



Although I did meet these guys


No comments:

Post a Comment